Online pharmacies like our Canadian drugstore are very helpful in reducing your Lacri-lube eye ointment medication cost. Since our company is not paying large amount for operation cost, we are able to give you the cheapest possible price for Lacri-lube eye ointment for sale and great saving as you buy other drug products listed in our online drug catalogue. Buy Lacri-lube eye ointment online from us by phone or through mail and we will do the best we can to expedite the delivery of your OTC Lacri-lube eye ointment. Buying Lacri-lube eye ointment from our website does not involve too much hassle as compared when you have to buy it from other drugstores in your local area. With us, you need not to leave your home just to buy Lacri-lube eye ointment. Computer access is all you need and you can be able to complete your over the counter Lacri-lube eye ointment order.
The product Lacri-Lube-Eye-Ointment is used for the following reasons for people
Lacri-lube Eye Ointment is used to treat dryness of eyes. This Ointment works like tears in eyes by providing lubrication. Doctors may prescribe this Ointment in conditions other than mentioned here. You should not use this Ointment if you are allergic to any of the ingredients present in the Ointment.
Some important safety information about the Ointment:
Various medical conditions may interfere with the action of Lacri-lube Eye Ointment. Tell your doctor if you have any of these medical conditions:
• Pregnancy: Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning for pregnancy before applying the drug.
• Breastfeeding: Many drugs pass through breast milk and harm nursing child.
You should always inform doctor before using any drug during pregnancy.
• Prescription or non-prescription medicines: Tell your doctor if you take any supplement herbal or non-herbal, any OTC drug or any other prescription drugs.
• Allergies: Tell your doctor if you have allergic reactions with any drug, food or any other substance.
How to apply the Ointment?
• Follow all the instructions given in your prescription label.
• Wash hands before applying the Ointment. Using your index finger make a small pouch by slightly pulling your lower eyelid downside. Squeeze out a small quantity of the Ointment and apply in the pouch. Close your eye after applying the Ointment.
• Wash your hands after using the Ointment. Clean by wiping off the tip of the applicator of the Ointment.
• For avoiding any infection, never touch the tip of the applicator with dirty hands, any surface including eyes.
• The maximum number of application of the Ointment can be two times a day.
• In case you miss a dose, apply it as soon as you remember. However doubling of dose should be avoided.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist about any doubts regarding the usage of this Ointment.
People who bought Lacri-Lube-Eye-Ointment also bought: