Our company is an online pharmacy which is based in Canada and we offer our customers with cheap price of Amoxil and other prescription products. If you make your purchase with our company, you are well guaranteed that you will acquire a safe yet discount price of Amoxil. The cheap Amoxil that you can get from us is the product of the great expertise of drug manufacturers approved by FDA. If you want to buy Amoxil from our platform, you can dial our hotline and contact our customer service representative and discuss the mode of payments and manner of shipments.
You can contact us by using the phone number 1-800-545-1106 (toll free) or via the chat support which you can find on the left pane of the website. The price of Amoxil depends on the number of orders of Amoxil that you will make. Indeed, our existence revolves in providing our customers with discount for Amoxil. We continuously search for drug manufacturers that offer best price of Amoxil and other medications.
Amoxil drug description and what Amoxil is used to treat
Amoxil is an effective antibiotic against both gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. Amoxil acts by inhibiting the synthesis of bacterial cell walls. It is commonly used as a first-line of treatment against infection. This means that it is especially designed for those who have mild infections, or have not exhibited resistance to stronger and higher forms of antibiotics. It is generally safe for pediatric use.
• Take Amoxil as prescribed. Do not take it shorter or longer than recommended to prevent development of bacterial resistance.
• It is stomach friendly and may be taken with or without meals.
• Shake oral suspension well before drinking it. Failure to do so alters the volume and thus the dosage of the drug.
• Don’t crush or chew specially coated enteric tablets.
• Report other medications you are concurrently taking. These may alter the effect of the antibiotic.
• Observe for unusual signs that may occur during the course of treatment.
• Store medication properly away from heat, moisture, and light to prevent decrease in potency of the medication
• Discard the medication if unused for more than fourteen days
If overdose is suspected, seek for medical attention immediately to prevent further damage. Signs of overdose are: confusion, behavioral changes, severe skin rash, seizures, and urinating less than usual. Seek medical attention if signs of allergic reaction such as hives, difficulty in breathing, swelling of face, lips, tongue or throat are experienced. Other uncommon side effects are white patches in the mouth, fever, swollen glands, rashes, joint pain, severe blistering, yellowing of the eyes, dark colored urine, severe tingling, numbness, muscle pain, easy bruising, unusual bleeding, stomachache, nausea, vomiting, headache, and vaginal itching.
Pregnant patients may take Amoxil as there are no studies regarding its adverse effect to the unborn child. However, if you are breastfeeding, be sure to tell your doctor prior to consuming the medication.
People who bought Amoxicillin also bought: